Oliver Smith Jeweler Careers
If you are looking for a long term career in the jewelry industry, with room to grow and learn alongside a dedicated team with more than 35 years experience that is more like a family, then Oliver Smith could be the perfect place for you. Working here is very different from the big box jewelry stores, you won't find anyone competing for commission, or a high turnover rate. Oliver likes to keep employees long term, and works hard to make sure everyone is happy and motivated. Interested? See below for our current job listings, or feel free to send in your résumé.
Current Job Listings:
Full-time Non-Commission Salesperson needed at Oliver Smith Jeweler. Minimum 5 years retail experience selling luxury goods, jewelry and watches prefered.
• Promote jewelry sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions.
• Help customers make the right choice by recommending the appropriate piece after listening to their needs
• Assist with taking in jewelry and timepiece repairs
• Communicate professionally in person and by phone.
• Set up, display, and handle jewelry with care
• Provide Excellent customer service
• Keep current with jewelry styles and trends
• Computer literate, must be proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to learn point of sale programs
• A positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• A thorough understanding of gemstones and precious metals and processes used to make rings, earrings and bracelets
• A basic understanding of fine timepieces
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent communication skills- ability to work well with others
• Regular schedule Tuesday- Saturday
• local applicants prefered
This is a full time salaried position with medical benefits. Continuing education budget is available to allow you to keep up with the new programs and technology. Experience is extremely important, but we are willing to take our chance on a candidate with the right education and initiative.
Please Email your résumé and cover letter here and complete the form below.